According to a new survey, the WORST thing you can say to a woman is: "When's the baby due?" . . . when she's NOT pregnant. Answering "yes" when she asks if her butt looks big is the second-worst thing you can say . . . and telling her she looks tired is third.
1. Asking "When's the baby due?" . . . when she's NOT pregnant. 26% of people said this is the worst thing you could say.
2. Answering "Yes" when she asks if her butt looks big. 17%.
3. "You look tired." 13%.
4. "Calm down." 12%.
5. "Do you need help parking?" 11%.
6. "You look more like your mother every day." 8%.
7. "I told you so." 5%.
8. "How much did you pay for that hairdo?" 4%.
9. "Should you be eating that?" 3%.
10. "Don't you have some vacuuming to do?" 1%.
College football teams are holding their spring practice this month, and most of them hold a scrimmage game. The Nebraska Cornhuskers had theirs on Saturday . . . and the highlight was when a seven-year-old Nebraska fan with cancer got to put on a uniform and go onto the field. The team even called a play for him . . . handed him the ball . . . and he ran for a 69-yard touchdown.
Something called "hallway swimming" is taking off on YouTube. Last week, a kid in Canada posted a video of himself doing it, and now a bunch of other people have too, including the rapper SOULJA BOY.
What a Friday night! Yours truly got to go up on stage with the Low Cash Cowboys!
This might be the April Fools' Day prank this year that went the WORST. On the 1st, an 18-year-old woman in Oklahoma pranked her boyfriend by telling him she was PREGNANT. When he reacted BADLY, she got mad . . . and STABBED HIM in the NECK. He survived, but needed several stitches. She was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. Read the entire report here: